In this podcast, Paul & James explore popular and emerging ecommerce technology and tools that are being used by the ecommerce teams and digital agencies they work with.
Listen on your favourite player
Watch the video
The ecommerce and martech space is crowded, with thousands of vendors to consider. From AI & ML tools for online merchandising and personalisation, to AR and 3D visualisation, there’s a continuously increasing pool of technology to choose from.
In this podcast, Paul & James share insights on which ecommerce capability areas are getting investment & why, based on their own projects and what the ecommerce businesses and digital agencies they work with are prioritising. They discuss established and emerging 3rd party technology and how it’s being used, what the tools can do & what’s good about them, challenges to look out for and opportunities for these vendors to enhance the feature set.
Tl;dr – what we cover
- Which ecommerce capability areas are getting investment & why
- Established new-ish tech and how it’s being used
- Emerging new tech & what it can do
- Integration considerations and opportunities for vendors to improve the feature set
Key Discussion Points
- Our top ten interesting and emerging technology vendors for ecommerce:
- Advanced Commerce
- Alloy automation
- Triple Whale
Want to suggest a topic or guest for a future episode? Contact us via the website or on Twitter.