In our 34th episode, Paul and James discuss how testing should be approached and resourced at different levels of a replatforming project.
As always, you can listen to this episode on the following channels:
Some of the key topics from this episode include:
- Which teams and stakeholders should be testing as part of the UAT phase?
- When should different forms of testing happen?
- Which forms of testing should happen when?
- How should test environments be set up and what should teams expect here?
- How should third parties be tested and when?
- How should test scripts be built out for a replatforming project?
- How should a UAT phase be managed and who by?