An interview with Scott Wright
In our 18th episode, we’re joined by Scott Wright, who currently works as a Senior Paid Media Consultant at Vervaunt and has a very strong background in ecommerce paid media. Scott joins us to talk about best practices for paid media when moving ecommerce platform.
You can listen to this episode on the following channels:
Some of the questions we’ll cover in this episode include:
- When should paid media be brought into the replatforming conversation?
- What kind of actions / recommendations could paid media representatives bring to the table in these conversations?
- What are the main aspects that need to be in a project spec / plan from a paid perspective?
- Where do the biggest paid media issues generally come from in a replatforming project? Is it mostly the feed?
- What do you consider to be best practice when it comes to handling product data within shopping feeds and how does this change when replatforming (e.g. match existing setup)?
- How can different ecommerce platforms impact paid media teams?