You can listen to our MVP for ecommerce episode on the following channels:
In our 22nd episode, Paul and James lock heads on a common topic for website migration; defining MVP scope and managing prioritisation of requirements.
MVP, or Minimum Viable Product, is a concept from lean startup and has been used successfully by many ecommerce teams to manage project delivery within a time and budget constraint. Paul and James have both used this process with Clients to help them apply sensible prioritisation criteria to focus on what matters most to the business. Get insights on what MVP is, what it means operationally and in the context of a replatforming project.
In this episode, we cover the following key questions:
- Why/how is MVP relevant to re-platforming?
- How do you define the scope and how do you prioritise?
- What are examples of things that can and can’t be de-scoped, and why?
- How do you manage stakeholder expectations relating to the scope of delivery?
- What is the ‘fast follower’ approach for backlog items?