Listen on your favourite player
Watch the video
Project team roles & responsibilities
One of the first questions we get asked when working with a new Client team is, “who needs to be involved in our replatforming project?”. The size of a project team depends entirely on the project scope and complexity. However, there some roles are required regardless of project size, for example a project sponsor, business lead and project manager.
For our 95th episode, Paul & James run through the key roles that are required to deliver a successful replatforming project. They discuss and explain the core responsibilities for each role and which skills you should cover with in-house staff. They also cover the following functional areas: business & finance (including subject matter experts), creative & UX, project management and technical project delivery.
Key Discussion Points
- What roles do you need in a replatforming project team and why?
- What are the key responsibilities for each role?
- How does team size and structure vary based on project scope and business size?
- What are the pros and cons of outsourcing roles to external contractors and freelancers?
- Ideally which roles should be covered by your internal team & why?