This episode is the first in a mini-series on UX and Paul and James discuss approaching UX and various UX considerations going into a replatforming project. You can listen to this episode on the following channels:
Key questions covered in this episode include:
- Who should be representing UX through a design phase?
- How should UX changes / improvements be prioritised?
- What research can be done to help a UX phase?
- What are some examples of UX that are often overlooked or common issues?
- What are some of the key best practices for search UX?
- What kind of research can be done around filtering and how should this be approached?
- How should checkout UX be approached?
- What are some of the better things you’ve seen done on PLPs?
- What are some of the better things you’ve seen done on PDPs?
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions for new topics, please feel free to message us.