An interview with Luke Carthy and Kim Leary
You can listen to our WooCommerce platform episode via the following channels:
Paul and James explore the WooCommerce platform to find out where it fits in the market. Joined by Luke Carthy, a highly experienced Ecommerce Growth Consultant and Kimberley-Jane Leary, CEO of Birmingham-based Squibble Web Design and Chair Birmingham Tech Week, they get to grips with what Woo offers ecommerce teams.
Key discussion points:
- Where does WooCommerce it sit in the ecommerce vendor market?
- What types of business does it suit & why?
- What are the pros and cons of the platform?
- Out the box, how good is the core performance?
- How strong is it for SEO compared to other leading platforms like Magento?
- What do your developers like and dislike about Woo, and why?
If you have any questions for Luke or Kim you can reach out via LinkedIn.