Listen on your favourite player
Toteme’s Shopify Plus migration
Toteme is an exciting fast growth fashion brand that Paul recently helped migrate to Shopify Plus after evaluating several platforms, including Centra and Magento. We wanted to know why this decision was made and how the migration has gone for the business.
Toteme is also pushing international expansion as a key growth driver for the brands. International ecommerce brings new challenges, both operationally and in terms of local market requirements.
In our 93rd episode, Paul is joined by Diego Fria, an experienced luxury ecommerce professional and currently Ecommerce Director at Toteme. Diego talks about Toteme’s recent migration to Shopify Plus, scaling internationally, growing in Asian markets, omnichannel ecommerce and building out his internal ecommerce team.
Key Discussion Points
- Are you happy that Shopify Plus was the right platform choice for the business?
- What are the key international markets for Toteme?
- What have you learned from growing the brand globally?
- What are some of the challenges selling online in China?
- How do you compete against other global fashion brands?
- How have you needed to build out your ecommerce team to enable this growth?