For our 78th episode, we’re joined by Haroun Saleemi (Head of eCommerce at Quiz Clothing) and Tom Cahalan (Founder of Aurora) to talk about how high-volume fashion brand, Quiz Clothing, has worked with the Aurora platform to support growth and why they have remained committed to the fast-growing platform. You can listen to this episode in the embedded player or on the platforms below.
In this episode, we asked questions to both Haroun and Tom – some of the core areas covered include:
- What made Quiz choose to work with Aurora originally and how the platform compared to some of the others on the market.
- The core focus of the Aurora platform and how it differs to some of the obvious competitors in the mid-market space, such as Shopify Plus and Magento Commerce.
- Key areas where third party vendors are used alongside the Aurora platform.
- Quiz’s reasoning for using Amplience alongside Aurora and the role it plays.
- The eco-system around Aurora Commerce and how they plan to build on their existing technology and SI partners.
- How Quiz Clothing have grown in recent times and their strategy for pushing their pure-play business forward.
- SEO pros and cons for Aurora Commerce.
- Some of the areas Quiz are looking at in the future
- New features and focus areas being worked on as part of the Aurora roadmap.