An interview with Nosto
You can listen to the episode on the following channels:
Personalisation is all about creating unique customer experiences; everyone wants it but what does it really mean? What are the most relevant on-site opportunities for eCommerce teams?
For this episode, we interviewed James White (General Manager UKI) & Valter Anderson (Product Manager) from Nosto, a leading eCommerce personalisation platform. With bags of experience providing custom solutions to a wide range of eCommerce teams, we’ve tapped into their knowledge to share insights on the key personalisation features worth considering, with practical examples.
Key discussion points:
- Which ecommerce features are in most demand and why?
- What’s popular for content personalisation?
- Why would an ecommerce team use a tool like Nosto when many platforms already have native features?
- How can you tailor product bundles and who’s doing this well?
- What is multi-channel personalisation and what are some examples?
- How does Nosto enable testing natively?
If you’ve got any questions for Nosto, feel free to reach out to James: firstname.lastname@example.org.