In our 35th episode, we’re joined by Quentin Montalto, who is the COO at ShipperHQ. Shipping management is an essential part of a replatforming project, and often businesses struggle to adapt native processes to suit bespoke needs or complex flows. As ShipperHQ is able to facilitate complex shipping logic, we sat down with Quentin to find out how and discover what’s on their roadmap for 2020 and beyond.
As always, you can listen to this episode on the following channels:
Some of the key topics from this episode include:
- What is ShipperHQ and why is it needed?
- How can it support complex shipping logic?
- What are best practices for handling shipping?
- What are the challenges for international ecommerce?
- What’s in ShipperHQ’s roadmap?