In our 32nd episode, we’re joined by Matthew Steinbrecher from Reach Payments, who talks us through the product and how it solves a number of key issues with international payments, particularly with Shopify (with advanced multi-currency and lots of international payment options).
You can listen to the episode on the following popular podcast platforms:
Some of the key topics covered in this episode include:
- How Reach Payments can support multi-currency with fixed price lists with Shopify Plus
- Other considerations around multi-currency with Shopify Plus
- International payment methods supported by Reach Payments and how this works with Shopify in particular
- Pricing models for the different international payment methods
- How Reach works with Shopify and how pricing and payment methods are managed
- All of the core eCommerce platforms that Reach works with and how the integrations differ with the likes of Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce
- How Reach works with fraud with the different platforms
You can also read more about how Reach works with Shopify around international in Paul’s blog post here.