You can listen to our ecommerce replatforming content migration episode via the following channels:
Paul and James discuss their views on checkout user experience, covering key considerations like payments, communicating shipping services, overall design, process & flow, fields, international areas and various other aspects!
Key discussion points:
- What does good UX look like for the mini and main shopping bag?
- How do you handle checkout entry for different user types?
- What’s the most logical checkout flow for data entry?
- What payment methods and functionality is good practice?
- What are the most common UX issues and how do you handle them?
If you have any questions, you can reach out to us via LinkedIn or use the contact form on the website.