Tune in for Kibo Commerce CEO Ram Venkataraman’s ecommerce vision for the future, insights into where Kibo sees the world of ecommerce heading and how they’re preparing for it strategically and technically.
Watch the video
Listen on your favourite player
- CEO viewpoint on the ecommerce technology landscape
- Insider perspective on product innovation and customer-focused feature releases
- Perspectives on the challenges facing ecommerce technology companies
We’re joined by Ram Venkataraman, who has extensive experience in technology strategy and leadership. We discuss:
- Kibo’s product strategy: a firsthand account from Ram on the philosophy and strategic thinking that drives Kibo’s product roadmap.
- Latest releases & their impact: understanding the features, benefits and the anticipated influence of Kibo’s newest product releases on the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Implementation approaches: exploring how Kibo ensures seamless product implementation, guaranteeing efficiency and maximum ROI for their clients.
- B2B ecommerce: The split between B2C and B2B customers, and how they’re seeing the lines blur as more B2C businesses also switch on B2B commerce. What are the key roles AI is now playing for B2B ecommerce and how do Kibo’s products help enhance B2B customer experience.
- Behind-the-scenes: a candid chat on the challenges and triumphs of steering a company like Kibo in a competitive market.
Understanding how technology visionaries perceive the market is incredibly valuable. Don’t miss out on Ram’s insights.
Want to suggest a topic or guest for a future episode? Contact us via the website or on LinkedIn.