In this episode we sit down with our co-sponsors Hypersonix to look under the hood of their ecommerce profit optimisation technology.
Listen on your favourite player
Watch the video
- How does Hypersonix enable profit optimisation for ecommerce?
- Using AI/ML to identify potential business risks
- Integration paths and product roadmap
Trading is tougher this year, with some sectors like housewares impacted by the prevailing economic gloom. Therefore a focus on profit is logical and in this episode we talk to our sponsor Hypersonix about their profit optimisation technology solution for ecommerce businesses. Listen to CEO and Co-founder Prem Kiran, Council Member of the Forbes Technology Council, and Rob Neibauer, SVP and General Manager.
Hypersonix offers a free 30-day trial, which provides a personalized demo of the AI-driven analytics platform, so if you’re interested make an enquiry
- Can you start by explaining why you created Hypersonix Profit OS?
- What type of business typically uses the Hypersonix platform and what size do you need to be to get results from the AI/ML engine?
- How is this different than a BI solution, such as PowerBI?
- Let’s add some specific context with stock: can you give some examples of intelligence it gives people ? Is it giving people recommended actions, or flagging for people to then decide what to do?
- How configurable is the platform in terms of overlaying business rules for optimisation to the underlying algorithms?
- Do you have a default set of business KPIs/metrics that you track out the box, or does each customer need to configure this themselves?
- You talk about engineering ProfitOS to proactively identify and flag risks – can you talk us through what type of risk it looks for, how it identifies them and then what it does?
- You also have pricing optimisation, how does this module compare with other price monitoring software like Prisync – what pricing strategies does it enable you to set and how can customers put in safeguards, such as minimum pricing?
- For inventory optimization on your website you mention forecasting the probability of out of stocks, how does this work?
- Let’s talk about the integration, what options are there for an ecommerce team to implement Hypersonix into an existing ecomm tech stack, which platforms do you have integrations with?
- Where’s your product strategy and roadmap headed, and why?
Want to suggest a topic or guest for a future episode? Contact us via the website or on Twitter.