In our 33rd episode, Paul and James welcome Martin from eCommerce platform Centra, which was founded in 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden.
You can also listen to this episode on the following channels:
Core topics we cover in this episode include:
- Why Centra has focused on being a headless-only, API-first platform
- The benefits of being headless for brands
- Common Centra technology stacks and why most users adopt a headless CMS
- An introduction to Centra’s wholesale offering
- How Centra approach international setups – an overview of multi-store, multi-currency and multi-language
- Core PIM and merchandising features of Centra
- Discussion around Centra’s technology and systems integrator partner eco-system
- Centra’s roadmap and expansion into new territories.