According to Forrester, US business-to-business (B2B) ecommerce transactions are expected to reach $1.8 trillion by 2023, 17% of all B2B sales. Despite being slow to adopt ecommerce, B2B brands are increasingly looking to digital technology to boost sales.
For our 81st episode, we’re joined by Chris Raven, UK Channel Manager for Oro Commerce to talk about B2B commerce platforms and features. We talk to Chris about the rapid growth of B2B commerce, what this means for vendors like Oro and how merchants are using and customising the platform.
With more than 1 million installations of the Community Edition, Oro has a wealth of experience servicing business of all sizes across multiple industries.
In this episode, we explore how B2B ecommerce is changing and the role of ecommerce technology. Some of the core areas covered include:
- What is Oro’s ecommerce proposition and key selling points?
- How is B2B changing and what do ecommerce teams really need?
- What are the core B2B features that businesses need and use, and why?
- What are the international and multistore capabilities?
- How important is pricing functionality and catalogue management?
- How extensive is the API library?
- Oro’s core CRM and marketing automation capabilities
- What do merchants want from Oro and what’s next in the roadmap?